If you are the one who is trying to convert ASPX file to PDF but doesn’t know the exact process to do this then, you just need to check out this article. This article is going to help you to understand the complete process of it. So, simply read this article very carefully and in a proper manner till the end.
Table of Contents
- Convert ASPX to PDF Online
- What is The ASPX Format?
- Open ASPX File Format in PC?
- How to Open an ASPX File on PC?
- How to Convert ASPX Files to PDF Online
- How to Open and Convert ASPX to PDF Online in Windows 8.1 or 10
- How Do I Open and Convert ASPX to PDF In Mac
- Convert ASX to PDF Using Online Converters
- Convert ASPX to PDF on Android Users
Convert ASPX to PDF Online
If you want to convert ASPX file to pdf then you are required to use Google Chrome which is installed on your PC. Then, you need to drag and drop the ASPX file into the search bar or we can say that into the URL bar of your web browser and when the file gets open, you need to click the CTRL + P in the process to access the print option of the web page. Then, a new window will open where you need to click on the change button option by which you will get a “save as PDF” option which you need to click, and then, you will see that the ASPX file will get converted into the PDF format.
What is The ASPX Format?
The ASPX format is introduced by Microsoft and it is one of a file extension that you can only see in the windows system. So, if you are unable to open a .aspx file then you can convert aspx to pdf c#. It is really important for them to check that a document is official or not and readable by the user. So, you can simply do it in a very simple manner by using some of the best software or also by using the aspx to pdf online converter. As the pdf can be opened by software, and you can easily be able to convert aspx to pdf online.
There are lots of online sites where you can easily be able to convert aspx to pdf android free online. As you know that these types of files don’t get opened in the HTML or in Notepad and in this case, you must need to convert the aspx file to pdf.
If you are looking for some of the other methods then you can check out the different sites which will offer you the same process. Also, these are the online converters and you can simply find the offline converters by accessing few sites to download them in your system.
Open ASPX File Format in PC?
Mostly everyone thinks that how to open the file in aspx format. If you try to open a file windows starts showing an error which is “windows can’t open this file”. So, with the help of this section, you will get to know about the process of how to open an ASPX file in a PC with the help of the below-given methods to convert aspx pdf files online.
How to Open an ASPX File on PC?
You can simply get instant help from any of your web browsers like from Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or also by the Opera web browser as well in the process of opening the file in ASPX format. As we all know that the ASPX format documents are the type of internet media and in this case, these web browsers are helpful for you. You just simply need to follow the below-given steps in the process to open the ASPX file on your PC.
- First of all, you need to open a web browser which you use mostly in your windows system.
- Then, you are required to drag that file which you are willing to open in the tab where you type the URL.
- Then, you will see that on that page the document will open. So, now you can be able to read the document in a proper manner.
Now, as you understand the process of how to open an aspx file and now, it’s time to move forward to the next section. Before moving forward, we suggest you simply use Google Chrome as your default web browser because of its user-friendly interface.
How to Convert ASPX Files to PDF Online
You can easily convert aspx to pdf in two simple and easy steps. In the first step, you have to open the ASPX file online with the help of the Chrome web browser and in the second step, you can simply convert the ASPX file to PDF by simply printing them and saving the file as PDF.
Step 1: Steps to Open An ASPX File Online
- If you are using Windows 7 then you are required to place a file in the aspx format on the desktop only if the file is in any drive.
- Then, you need to open the file by making a double-click. You will get an error where you will see “windows cannot open a file like this”.
- Then, you need to make a right-click on the file and then you are required to select the “open with” option.
- In the available installed program list, you need to select the option of “Google Chrome”.
- Now, you will see that the document will open in Google Chrome.
Step 2: How to Convert ASPX to PDF File Online
- First of all, you need to open the aspx file by using Google Chrome.
- Then, you need to click on the Ctrl+P.
- After this, you need to observe the destination by the right side window. In this section, you are required to make a click on the change option so that it will convert the aspx file into a PDF.
- As you will see the change to the pdf, the option of save will get highlighted by the blue color. You need to click on the Save button.
How to Open and Convert ASPX to PDF Online in Windows 8.1 or 10
If you are trying to convert aspx to psd online in windows 8.1 or 10 then you are required to follow the below-given steps carefully.
- You need to make a double-click on the aspx file in the process to open it.
- Then, you will see a new window where it will ask you to select the “More Apps” option.
- After this, under the various options, you need to search for the Firefox or Chrome option and then make a click on the OK button.
How Do I Open and Convert ASPX to PDF In Mac
- First of all, you need to open the ASPX file by using your web browser. Also, you can simply drag the file from your desktop to your browser URL section which will automatically open the ASPX file.
- Then, you need to convert the file to PDF. You simply need to click “Command + P” and then it will show you a print option and also you will get more settings options. You can simply select the “Open PDF Preview” option under the more setting option.
- Finally, you can be able to open the file with the help of the “Preview” program. Also, you can be able to save the file by using the PDF format by simply selecting the “Save” and also by selecting the “PDF” option as well.
Convert ASX to PDF Using Online Converters
If you are using windows 10 then you are required to follow the steps which we are sharing below
- You need to open the web2pdfconvert official website.
- Then simply paste the URL in the dialogue box.
- Now, you need to select the “Convert to pdf” option which will help you to download the file on the desktop.
Convert ASPX to PDF on Android Users
If you are an android user then you can simply convert aspx pdf online free in an easy manner by using the Web to PDF Converter and Editor or by the UrlToPDF. You need to know that these apps are the dolphin browser add-on and they will convert the aspx to pdf online so that you can easily be able to read the documents.
So, these are some of the best methods which help you to convert ASPX to PDF. If these methods are helpful for you then simply let us know by dropping a comment below.