Kernel Mode Heap Corruption Windows 10 Error Fixing Guide: If you are one of the windows users and have been using windows for a very long period of time, there are more chances that you have faced a bluescreen of death (BSOD) error on your system display.
The KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION is one of the errors which takes place in the BSOD because of its critical nature. There are lots of reasons available behind this error like the outdated or malfunctioning drivers or also the hardware faults of memory leaks as well.
Kernel Mode Heap Corruption Windows 10 Error
So, here in this article, we are going to talk about some of the best methods which will be helpful for you to get rid of Kernel Mode Heap Corruption bluescreen error on Windows 10. If you really want to get rid of this error then keep reading this article till the end by which you will get to know all the methods to fix this error quickly.
So, if you want to know about these methods then check out some of the methods which we are sharing below by which you will be able to fix Kernel mode heap corruption bluescreen error on windows 10 in a very simple and easy manner.
Method 1: Update or Roll Back Drivers
One of the very common reasons behind the BSOD like the Kernel mode heap corruption is the faulty driver. It may be possible that your driver is outdated or having any new faulty driver in your system. Generally, windows will allow the users to simply manage their drivers by using the device manager.
How to Update Drivers on Windows 10?
Windows will download and install the latest drivers automatically but if you are having any of the metered connections or if you have disabled the windows update then it may be an issue. All the users will be able to update the drivers manually with the help of the device manager. For this process, follow the steps which we are sharing below:
- First of all, you need to make a click on the Windows Key + R button in the process to open the run command. Now, you have to type devmgmt.msc in the text box and then make a click on the enter button.
- Now, in the device manager, you have to look for the required device and then simply expand the menu.
- Then, you have to make a right-click on the device and then click on the option of update driver.
- After this, you need to select the search automatically for the updated driver software option and then windows will download the driver automatically.
- Finally, reboot your computer.
When the Microsoft catalog gets the latest driver then you need to make a double click on the driver of the manufacturer’s website of the manufacturer. If the version of the driver doesn’t match then you need to download the latest drivers from the official website of the manufacturer.
- First of all, you need to follow steps one, two, and three from the above-given methods.
- Then, in the update prompt, you have to make a click on the Browse my computer for driver software.
- Now, look for the downloaded driver and then click on the Next button.
- Simply allow the window to install the driver and then simply reboot your system.
How to Roll Back Drivers on Windows 10
Most of the time we see that the outdated drivers are unstable and start showing blue screens. Windows will keep a separate copy of the previous version in case of any mishaps. Below, we are going to tell you about how you roll back drivers on Windows 10.
- You have to make a click on the windows key + R and then the run dialog box will open.
- Here you need to type devmgmt.msc
- Now, in the device manager, you have to look for the particular device and then simply expand the menu.
- Make a right-click on the particular driver and then click on the option of properties.
- Under the driver tab, you have to make a click on the roll-back driver.
- Finally, Windows will reinstall the old version of the driver automatically.
Method 2: Fix Corrupt System Files
You need to know that the system files will get corrupted at the time of update or at the time of power cut suddenly when writing files to the disk. Windows has two primary features to deal with this situation which are DISM and SFC.
Repair System Image Using DISM
DISM is one of the Windows in-built disk image repairing tools. It is suggested to the users to run the DISM tool before SFC for the effective process of repairing.
- In the start menu search bar, you have to type cmd and then make a right-click on the command prompt > run as administrator.
- Now, in the console, you have to type dism/online/cleanup-image/Scanhealth and then click on the enter button.
- Now, you need to type dism/online/cleanup-image/restorehealth and click on the enter button again.
- Simply for the completion of the process.
Repair System Files Using SFC
As you know that SFC is mainly a strand for the system file checker and it is true in its name. It will find out the issues and fix all the corrupt files of the system and also it is really easy and simple to use.
- In the search menu bar of your windows, you have to type cmd and then make a right-click on the Command Prompt > Run as Administrator.
- Now, in the console, you have to type sfc/scannow and then click on the enter button.
- Simply wait for the completion of the process and then you need to reboot your system.
Method 3: Perform a Clean Boot
You need to know that a clean boot is one of the most effective methods to find out the issues of windows.
In this method, your computer gets booted and disables all the third-party software. It will also help you to get rid of the causes behind the kernel mode heap corruption blue screen error.
How to Clean & Boot Your PC?
- First of all, you have to make a click on the Windows Key + R button in the process to open the run command. Then, you need to type MSConfig and click on the enter button.
- Then in the system configuration window, you need to enter into the services tab.
- Then, under the service tab, you have to check and hide all Microsoft services options.
- Now, simply check all the listed services of the window and then make a click on the disable app option.
- You have to apply the settings and then simply close the system configuration window.
- Make a click on the CTRL + Shift + ESC in the process to open the Task Manager.
- Then, make a click on the startup tab.
- Simply click on every application and then you have to click on the disable button.
- Now, finally, click on the OK button and then simply reboot your computer.
When your computer gets booted then all the third-party apps get disabled. You can simply use your computer in a normal manner. If you find out the blue screen earlier then you need to simply repeat it and check that it still appears or not.
Also, it may take a longer time than usual for your system to crash but your system doesn’t crash at all. We suggest you simply uninstall all the recently installed apps as they may be inferring in the system.
Method 4: Check for Hardware Issues
If you upgrade your computer hardware recently then you need to make sure that it is compatible in a proper manner. Sometimes, faulty RAM may also become one of the reasons behind this issue. It is really good for you to simply check for memory issues. The windows memory diagnostic tool will be helpful for you to find out and to find the simple memory issues of your system to fix kernel mode heap corruption windows 10 update.
How to Run the Windows Memory Diagnostic?
- First of all, you have to make a click on the windows key + R button in the process to open the run command.
- Then, simply type mdsched.exe and click on the enter button.
- Ow, in the windows memory diagnostic window, you have to make a click on the restart now and check for the option of the problem.
- Simply wait for the completion of identifying and fixing the problem of memory.
Other Fixes to Try
- You need to make sure that your hardware is installed in a proper manner. Simply make a double click and check all the newly installed components.
- You also need to check for any of the overheating components.
- Try to switch the slots at the time of using two RAM sticks.
- Simply switch from the dual-channel memory to the single-channel or the vice-versa.
Done and Dusted
The kernel mode heap corruption blue screen error is scary sometimes and due to this, users start to panic but you need to know that these types of crashes are likely common.
With the help of the above-given methods, you may be able to fix kernel mode heap corruption errors on Windows 10.
Before making the changes, you have to make sure to create a system restore point. If the above-given methods are helpful for you and help you to get rid of this error or issue then do share this article with other people so that they also get benefited from this article.
You May Also Like to Read:
- No Internet Secured
- Netflix Continue Watching Gone
- Why YouTube Keeps Freezing In Chrome
- 1 File Failed to Validate and Will Be Reacquired
- Google Play Store Error 18
So now you have the complete information regarding kernel mode heap corruption error and now you can fix it. If you still have any query then you can drop your queries in the comment section below.