Hello, guys! Today here in this article we are going to talk about the TSC TPAD login portal which is mainly available at tpad2.tsc.go.ke for TSC TPAD Login. So, if you are interested to get to know more about this login guide then this article is going to be very helpful for you.
With the help of this article, you can be able to understand the whole details of this login guide in a simple and easy manner. So, simply stick to this article and read this article till the end to understand all the basic details about TPAD Cloud Login.
TSC TPAD Login
You need to know that you can simply make a visit to the TSC TPAD portal with the help of your computer device or by using your mobile device with the help of the link which we are sharing below. You have to make a visit at https://tpad2.tsc.go.ke/auth/login and then you have to make login at this portal.
Also, the TPAD Portal is generally divided into 5 parts which are:
- The teacher or deputy portal is for the two users. The appraiser is the classroom teacher and the appraiser is the deputy headteacher or the principal.
- Head of the institution portal which is mainly used by the headteacher or by the principal in the case of the secondary school.
- Curriculum support officer portal.
- Sub country director portal.
- Country director portal.
How To Create A New Account On TPAD Portal?
In terms of access to the TPAD portal, you are required to simply create an online account. Also, the process to create an account is modified and also simplified. Some of the formalities are like SMS verification for security purposes from the previous TPAD system.
Now, it’s time to simply create your new TPAD account. Creating this account is now fast and also easy. Here are the simple easy steps which you have to follow:
- You can simply access the new TPAD 2 home page by simply making a visit at https:tpad.tsc.go.ke/.
- Now, you need to make a click on the option of creating an account and then you will prompt to simply enter the following details on the dialog box which appears:
- You have to enter your TSC number.
- You also have to enter your national identity number or ID number.
- You need to enter your Phone number.
- Also, enter your email address.
- Then, you need to enter your password.
- Also, you have to select the mode of notification.
- When it gets completed then make a click on create an account and then your new account will get activated after the automatic verification of your details.
How to Login On TPAD Portal?
In terms of making a login on your account then simply follow the steps which we are going to share below.
- First of all, you have to make a visit to the new TPAD home page by simply following the link: https://tpad2.tsc.go.ke/auth/login.
- Now, you have to enter your TSC number, your ID number, and also your password which you set at the time of creating your new account.
- At last, make a click on the login button.
- Now, you need to be patient as the system will verify the credentials and you will see the message “Please wait. Verifying Credentials”.
- If completed then you will simply see the successful notification.
How to Create TPAD Portal Account?
If you are willing to create a TPAD portal account then you can be able to do it by simply following the steps which we are going to share below.
How to Recover TPAD Portal Password?
If you are willing to make a login on this portal but don’t remember your login password then you don’t need to worry about it. You can simply be able to recover your login password in a very simple and easy manner by following the steps which we are going to share below.
- First of all, you have to open the device on which you want to access the internet.
- Now, you need to simply ensure that you have a properly working internet connection.
- Now, simply open your default web browser and then simply search for https://tpad2.tsc.go.ke/auth/login.
- After this, you will have to click on the login button and then a new page will open.
- On that page, you will have to look for the option of forgetting the password.
- Generally, this option appears just below the login button.
- Simply make a click on it and then a new page will open.
- Here on that page, you are required to enter your TSC number.
- Then, enter your ID number.
- After this, make a click on the recovery password option and then simply follow the rest of the instructions which appear on the display.
TPAD Contact Details
Here, we are going to share the contact details of TPAD which you can use to connect with them.
- Phone: 020 289 2000
- Email: [email protected]
- Location: Kilimanjaro Avenue, Upper Hill
More Related Guides:
- Walmart 2 Step Verification
- Eehhaaa Login
So, finally, we have shared mostly all the details related to the TSC TPAD login which is available at tpad2.tsc.go.ke. If this article is helpful for you and helps you to gather all the useful details properly and share this article with other people, then they also benefit from this article.
Also, if you have any issues or queries related to this article then feel free to connect with us by simply dropping your comment in the below-given comment section.