If you are willing to know the process of MSBM app installation which is available at msbm.gov.in then this article is going to be very helpful for you.
With the help of this article, you can be able to understand all the details and methods to simply download and install this app on your device.
So, simply keep reading this article to know all the details about it.
What is MSBM App?
The Ministry of drinking water and sanitation and the government of India is the nodal ministry that monitors the progress under the swachh Bharat mission at a central level. The MSBM mobile app is mainly developed by the Ministry in technical collaboration with NIC.
By using this app, the users can be able to upload photos of the beneficiaries who are awaiting toilet facilities at their homes under this mission with the help of the smartphone.
At the time of photographing, the latitude and longitude of the location and the date and time stamp will also get recorded and uploaded on the mission’s central server in an automatic manner which is mainly located at the national data center.
MSBM App Details
- Developer and Published: NIC Team of MDWS
- Current Version: 1.0
- Category: Social
- Downloads: 235200
- Platform: Android
- Min Platform Version: Android 4.0 – Ice Cream Sandwich
How to Download and Install MSBM App?
In terms of downloading the msbm app for android devices, you are required to simply read and follow the steps which we are sharing below, or also you can download msbm apk from this official website at msbm.gov.in app.
- At the very first step, you need to make a click on the download link.
- When you have downloaded the app then make a click on the MSMB apk file and then simply install the msbm registration app.
- You need to allow the unknown sources to get enabled if it asks during the installation otherwise, you need to enable it from the mobile setting.
- After completing the process, you need to wait for the successful installation and then start using it.
How to Login Into MSBM App or Portal?
If you are willing to make a login into the MSBM app or portal then you will be able to login into it in a simple and easy manner. Simply read and follow the steps that we are going to share below.
- At the very first step, you need to open your device and make a visit to their official website at https://apps.mgov.gov.in/login.
- Now, you need to simply enter your email Id and password.
- After this, you have to enter the captcha code in a careful manner.
- Then, simply make a click on the login button.
MSBM App Download for PC Windows 7/8/10/11 and Mac
If you are willing to download the MSBM app apk for the PC windows 10/7/11 then you need to simply download and install the android emulators.
- You need to simply download and install any of the emulators such as Bluestacks, Bignox, and Memuplay.
- Now, you have to simply open the emulator and then make a sign in with the help of your Gmail account.
- Then, simply open the Google play store in the emulator, and then you have to simply search for the MCBM App.
- At last, simply install it on your device.
How to Use an MSBM App?
If you have installed the app successfully and want to use this app then check out the steps and follow them wisely.
- First of all, you need to make a visit at http://sbm.gov.in and then make a click on the Swachh Bharat Mission.
- Now, you need to simply make a login with your login credentials which were provided to you by the State/District level field.
- The registered users will be able to use the mobile app and after the successful process of registration, the login Id and Password will be generated and also will be communicated to the survey or the data collector for the uploading of the photo.
- Also, the allotment of GP or Village level household data to the surveyor or the data collector will also get done with the help of the district or state login.
- Simply download mSBM apk from http://sbm/gov.in.
- You need to install the GPS to simply capture the latitude and longitude by the mobile device.
- Simply make a login through the MSBM app and after a successful login, you need to select the HHS toilet photo option and simply follow all the steps.
- You need to register the captured photos and upload the photos by using the upload or sync data or export data option.
- You need to select the toilet usage to simply capture the parameters of the toilet usage.
- The state or the district MIS will approve the user’s uploaded photographs before displaying them on the website of the ministry.
- The uploaded photo of the toilet can easily be viewed in report format 28 of SBM-MIS.
- For any technical support, make a call on 011-24366371 from 9 AM to 1 PM and from 2 PM to 5:30 PM from Monday to Friday.
More Related Guides:
So, finally, we have discussed mostly all the details about the MSBM app and also its installation process. If this article is helpful for you and helps you to know all the steps and methods to install this app on your device then let us know the usefulness of this article by commenting below.
Also, we have shared the steps to login into this app and if you are able to make a login in a successful manner then do share this article with other people so that they also get benefited from this article. Apart from this, if you have any issue or query related to this article then feel free to connect with us by simply dropping your comment below.