www.att.com/mygophone: If you recently bought an AT&T GoPhone then you are required to make a login into your Pay As You Go Online account in terms to shake off all the inconvenience and also to simply manage all your details in a single place for MyGoPhone.
MyGoPhone – Manage AT&T My GoPhone Account with www.att.com/mygophone
Also, you can be able to refill your GoPhone account and are able to buy the feature packages, and be able to view the history of your account. Also, with this, you can be able to get the information related to your current rate plan and you can simply be able to check out the balance and perform some of the other functions online.
How to Login Into Your AT&T GoPhone Pay As You Go Prepaid Account
If you are willing to make a login into your AT&T GoPhone Pay As You Go Prepaid account then you are required to follow a simple and easy process which we are going to share below. Simply check out the steps given below and follow all of them wisely.
- First of all, you have to open a device on which you can be able to access the internet.
- Now, ensure to have a properly working internet connection.
- Now, you have to open the My GoPhone official website which is available at www.att.com/mygophone.
- Now, when you are landed on the homepage of the website then you have to make a click on the Manage My Account option.
- Now, a new page will open where you have to enter some details.
- First of all, you are required to enter your 10 digits wireless phone number.
- Then you have to enter your login password which is a 4 digit PIN.
- After entering all these details, you have to make a click on the Login button.
- You may be able to get your login PIn from the customer care representative or by a text message on your mobile device.
- You are also required to set your preferred language in between English, Spanish in terms of simply managing your account.
- If you are a new user then you are required to simply change your password after you make a login into your account for the first time.
AT&T GoPhone Pay As You Go Prepaid Account Management
When you make a login into your AT&T GoPhone Pay as you go prepaid account then you are completely ready to set and manage your account in a simple manner.
- You can be able to manage or control your mobile spending by simply checking out the latest rate plan and also feature packages and also by checking out the balance and reviewing the history of your account. Also, you may be able to perform some of the other functions as well.
- You can also be able to refill your account by selecting the auto-refill option and your credit card or debit card online. Also, you can be able to refill your prepaid GoPhone refill card and pin receipt by text on your phone.
- You will also be able to get the purchase message, data, or the international calling service packages as well.
How to Refill Your AT&T GoPhone Pay As You Go Prepaid Account
There are lots of methods by which you can reload the money into your AT&T GoPhone Pay As You Go Prepaid account. In all those methods, the auto refill is one of the best and easiest methods for you.
- You are required to make a visit to the official auto-refill login page and then you have to make a login into your account with the help of your wireless number and also by using the 4 digit PIN.
- Now, you have to simply select the frequency from the monthly plan, twice a month, every 30 days, and one day before the rate plan expires.
- Now, you have to select the date of auto-refill.
- You are also required to enter the amount and your credit or debit card or the checking account details.
- Also, you can be able to set the auto-refill with the help of your phone. You have to dial 611 with the help of your mobile by making a call at 800-901-9878 and then select the more options and then you have to select the setup autopay.
- You can also be able to login into your account in terms of paying the bills of your credit card or debit card.
- You can simply dial 611 with the help of your mobile phone or make a call at 800-901-9878 by using a land-line phone in order to add money.
With Refill Cards
- You may be able to buy a card valued at $10, $15, $25, $50, $65, and also $100 from any of the AT&T stores and more than 200,000 retail shops. Also, you need to know that the expiration date of this card is 30 days, 90 days, and also 365 days.
- You are required to simply follow the instructions which appear on the backside of your card in terms of adding money. Also, you can be able to do this by simply entering the *888* Pin# by using your mobile phone, and then you have to make a click on the Send or Login button.at att.com/mygophone or you can simply dial 611 by using your mobile phone and then click on the Add Money option.
Also, if you need any type of further assistance then you can simply make a call at 800-331-0500 for the United States residents and if you are living outside the United States then you can call at 916-843-4685.
You can also be able to make a visit at www.att.com/mygophone only if you are interested in the AT&T GoPhone program.
You Must Check This Guide:
So, that’s it for this article. If this article is helpful for you to get to know all the details about www.att.com/mygophone then do share this article with other people. Also, if you have any issues or queries related to this article then feel free to connect with us by simply dropping a comment in the below-given comment section. We assure you to assist you in a better way by simply providing you more and more details about it.
Table of Contents