NRC Assam Hearing In Check at Nrcassamhearing.in – As you know very well that the first draft of NRD has been already declared on 31st December 2018 and it is not available for more than 3.9 crore people and there are only 1.39 crore people name who falls into the list. The rest of the people are having some issues with the verification process and as per the order of the Supreme court, the final result will be published on 30th June 2018.
If your NRC application is pending for the online verification status then this article is going to be very helpful for you. Simply keep reading this article and read this article till the end to know all the possible details about it.
Table of Contents
If you really want to know the process of how to check an NRC application form status online then you need to keep scrolling and reading this article till the end. The NRC Assam also introduced the official website for your ease by which you can be able to check out the NRC application by the ARM on their official website at www.Nrcassamhearing.in.
When Does The NRC Claims and Objections Phase Stars?
You are required to understand that the NRC claim and objection process at nrcassamhearing.in will start after the complete draft NRC publication. The genuine citizens of India cut-off date are 24th March 1971 which also includes the final NRC list where the people get a chance to simply file the objection against ineligible person inclusion.
The person whose name doesn’t appear on the list can easily be able to file a claim and also the person whose name appears can be able to file an objection easily.
Documents Required for NRC Claims and Objections
If you are willing to know about the required documents for NRC claims and objections then you need to simply check out the details which we are sharing below for nrcassamhearing.in.
- You need to know that the NRC of 1951 and Electoral Roll Up to 24th March Midnight of the year 1971.
- If you are not having the document then you are required to go for the admissible documents which will be helpful for you to simply prove you as the NRC part.
How to Check NRC Application status for Hearing/Verification?
If you are willing to check out your NRC application status for hearing or verification then you need to simply check out the steps which we are sharing below and follow them wisely.
- At the very first step, you have to open your smart device like a laptop or desktop, or smartphone, and then make a visit to the NRC official website at www.nrcassamhearing.in.
- Then, you will simply see two empty columns in the ARN and captcha.
- Now, in the first box, you need to enter your application receipt number and in the other box, you have to enter the custom captcha code.
- After this, you have to make a click on the submit button and the process gets completed.
- Now, your application status will appear on the display and if you don’t see it on your display then it means that you are not eligible for the ARN.
NRC Results In Assam
- NRC Assam Official Website ” www.nrcassam.nic.in
- Part Draft List: Published on 31st December 2017
- Family Tree Verification: From 15th February 2018
- Complete Draft: 30th July 2018
- Claim for Correction: N/A
- Final NRC: By December 2018
What If The NRC Application Status Is Showing “No Record Found”?
If your application shows “No Record Found” then it means that your verification is in process or maybe that it doesn’t require any hearing. If your application verification is under process then you will simply get a letter to make a visit to the hearing center. Also, if you are having any issue or having any query related to it then you can simply be able to use the official NRC helpline number which is 15107 for Assam, and for Outside Assam Helpline Number, you can simply make a call at 18003453762.
More Related Govt Schemes Guides:
So, finally, we have shared mostly all the details and steps about how to check the status of an NRC application at nrcassamhearing.in.
If this article helps you to collect all the useful details and steps then do share this article with other people also in case of any query or issue towards this detailed article then simply let us know by simply dropping a comment in the below-given comment section. We assure you to assist you in a more detailed manner.