Spotify Stops Playing When Screen is Off S8 – Some of the time when you are listening to a song on Spotify an error happens. At the point when this issue emerges, Samsung telephone clients can’t appreciate continuous music, they are confronting Spotify Stops Playing When Screen is Off S8 error.
Envision somebody with a telephone’s screen off time set at 15 seconds. For such a client, the unexpected halting of music would be a terrible encounter.
Spotify Stops Playing When Screen is Off S8
Luckily, the issue is not difficult to fix Spotify Stops Playing When Screen is Off S8 issue.
How to Fix Spotify Stops Playing When Screen is Off S8?
How about we really look at numerous ways of stopping music from pausing when the screen switches off in Samsung telephones?
Restart Samsung Galaxy Smartphone
On the off chance that karma is your ally, the issue could be a one-time issue. Restarting your phone would be adequate to fix it.
Switch off the Lock Screen Widget
Samsung offers different helpful widgets for the lock screen, like music, climate, alarm, and impending timetable. On occasion, the music widget impedes the other outsider applications, and that makes the audio stop when the screen of your phone switches off. To fix the issue, you want to impair the music widget in the lock screen settings. For that, follow these means:
- You need to open Settings on your phone and then click on Lock Screen.
- You have to click on FaceWidgets.
- You need to switch off the toggle close to the Music
Permit Background Activity
In the event that the issue is restricted to a solitary application, for example, Spotify, Google Play Music, and so on, you ought to investigate the application’s battery settings. The said application ought to approach utilize the telephone’s battery in the background.
To check and confirm the setting, follow these means:
- You have to open Settings on your phone.
- Now, you need to click on your application.
- You need to click on Battery. Turn on the switch to Permit background activity.
Switch off Battery Optimization
Assuming that battery optimization is empowered for risky applications, it could likewise be the reason for music not playing generally. To fix it, you should disable battery optimization for the said application. Here are the moves toward disabling battery optimization on Samsung phones:
- You need to open Settings and go to Applications.
- You have to click on the three-spot symbol at the top and select Special access.
- You have to click on Optimize Battery Usage.
- You need to click on the ‘Applications not optimized’ drop-down choice and then you need to choose All.
- You have to search for the harmful application and then switch off battery optimization for it.
Eliminate Application from Sleeping Applications
Samsung telephones pack an exceptional element called a Sleeping application to protect the battery. At the point when an application’s sleeping mode is active, it forestalls the application from running in the background. That is the reason the music could stop when the screen switches off. We should perceive how to eliminate the music application from the Sleeping applications setting.
- You need to open Settings and go to Device Care.
- You need to click on Battery followed by Application power management.
- You need to disable the toggle close to ‘Put unused applications to sleep’.
- Now, you need to click on sleeping applications and eliminate the problematic application assuming it’s additional there.
Take a look at Data Usage Settings
Confined information can likewise cause issues in the typical working of an application, particularly if the application needs the net to work. The application needs to approach the background information for legitimate functioning. Let’s actually look at how to enable background information used for the music.
- You have to open Settings and then click on Applications.
- You need to click on the risky application followed by Mobile data and Wi-Fi or Data Usage.
- You need to enable the switch close to Permit background data usage.
Uninstall Samsung Switch
A few Samsung World telephone clients have detailed that uninstalling the Samsung Smart Switch application from their device fixed the irregular music halting issue. There’s no mischief in attempting something similar. Check it out.
Update or Uninstall the Music Application
Now and again, the issue could be with your audio or music application. Begin by updating the application from the Play Store. Restart your device and check whether it works typically. Assuming the music actually stops in the wake of locking the screen, uninstall the application. Then install it once more.
Switch off Battery Optimization for Spotify
- The Samsung Galaxy has a few incredible features to broaden its battery duration. One such component is battery optimization which is normally applied to certain applications. You ought to ensure that Spotify is avoided from this element.
- You need to go to Applications > Spotify > Battery.
- You need to tap on Select All.
- You need to Track down Spotify and switch off Optimize battery usage.
- Check to assume that the Spotify stops playing issue actually happens.
Permit Spotify to Utilize Mobile Data
On the off chance that your telephone isn’t close enough to a Wi-Fi network then quite possibly your music will stop playing. To keep this from happening you should ensure that the application can utilize your mobile data membership.
- You need to Go to Settings.
- You have to go to Applications.
- You have to choose your application.
- Now, you need to click on mobile data.
- You need to Switch on Permit background data usage.
- Check to assume the playback issue actually happens.
Wipe the Cache Partition of the Phone
There are situations when the cached data put away in the committed segment of the phone can become debased. At the point when this happens, this will as a rule make specific issues happen on the phone.
To take out the likelihood that this’s causing the issue you should wipe the cache partition of the telephone from the recovery mode.
- You need to switch off the gadget.
- You have to Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
- When the Android logo shows, release every one of the three keys.
- An ‘Installing system update message will show for 30 – 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu choices show up.
- You need to Press the Volume down key a few times to feature the wipe cache partition.
- You need to Press the Power key to choose.
- You need to Press the Volume down key to feature indeed, them and press the Power key to choose.
- When the wipe cache partition is finished, Reboot the system now featured.
- You have to Press the Power key to restart the gadget.
Play Out a Factory Reset
In the event that the above advances neglect to fix the issue then odds are this is brought about by a software glitch. The most effective way to manage this right now is to play out a factory reset. Try to back up your telephone data prior to doing the reset.
Backup data on the inside memory. In the event that you have endorsed a Samsung account on the gadget, you have activated Anti-Theft and will require your Samsung certifications to complete the master reset.
- You need to switch off the gadget.
- You have to Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then, at that point, press and hold the Power key.
- When the green Android logo shows, you need to release all keys (‘Installing system update’ will show for around 30 – 60 seconds prior to showing the Android system recovery menu choices).
- You need to Press the Volume down key a few times to feature ‘wipe data/factory reset.
- You have to Press the Power button to choose.
- You need to Press the Volume down key until ‘Yes — delete all user data is featured.
- You have to Press the Power button to choose and begin the master reset.
- When the master reset is finished, the ‘Reboot system now is featured.
- You need to Press the Power key to restart the gadget.
- Spotify What New AndroidBonifacicEngadget
- How to Stop Spotify from Adding Songs
- How to See Who Liked Your Playlist on Spotify
- Spotify++ iOS 16
In the above article, there are various strategies to tackle your Spotify Stops Playing When Screen is Off S8 issue. attempt the strategies individually until you get the one that fixes your issue. trust this article is useful for you and tackles your whole issue.