Hello guys! Today here in this article, we are going to discuss and learn about a process which is how to sort chrome history by date which is one of the important parts for those people who use the Google Chrome Web Browser.
It may be that you heard about Google that it keeps a backup of all your activity like browsing on their server and also it has a copy of all those sites which you are using.
Table of Contents
Sort Chrome History By Date
Now, the question is how do you sort or view chrome history by date? And the answer to this question is available in this article. So, simply read this article till the end to know the complete guide and information about it.
How Do You Sort Chrome History By Date?
Here in this article, we are sharing 3 different methods which help you to get to know the methods about how to sort chrome history by date. So, if you are looking for the same then simply keep reading this article.
- Use Google Chrome Settings
- Use Chrome Better History Extension
- History Trends
Method 1: Use Google Chrome Settings
You need to know that the chrome version history by date setting is one of the best methods to sort the chrome history by date. Below, we are sharing some of the steps:
- First of all, you need to open Google Chrome and then you need to simply make a click on the three dots which are available at the top right side of the web browser, and then, you need to make a click on the “history” option or read this guide.
- Now, you will get a list of options and also you will see a complete history that was stored in the web browser. You need to simply select the history again.
- At the bottom, you will see a notification which is “Your Google Account may have other forms of browsing history at Google my activity”. Now, simply make a click on the link and then simply follow the next steps which we are sharing below.
- When the site gets opened, then you need to simply scroll till you will see the Filter by date and product option. You need to make a click on it.
- You need to input a query in the input box and then you need to simply select a date that you want. Also, you can simply set the date range for the particular time frame from which you want to check the history.
- After selecting the particular date, you are required to select the Google product of which you want to see the history.
- Now, you can be able to see the results as per the date. Also, the web browser will show you the results as per the category. You just simply need to make a click on every category to check more details.
Method 2: Use Chrome Better History Extension
More than 80 thousand are allowed to use the 82kb extension allowing the users to get chrome history date and time as per the date in a very fast manner.
It will work by simply replacing the history page by using its own configurations which will allow the users to simply move forward to the particular date of history without facing any problem.
We are sharing a complete list of extensions because it is one of the open-source extensions along with no issue. You can simply check the steps below:
- You need to open the web browser and then, you are required to simply type the Chrome better extension, and then you need to simply select the first result which appears on the web page.
- Simply make a click on the first result and then you will be automatically redirected to the official page.
- Now, you need to click on the add to chrome button in the process to install the chrome better extension on your web browser.
- Then a new pop-up window will appear where you are required to make a click on the add extension button which will allow the extension to install properly.
- Now, as you are on the history page, you can be able to simply click and find the calendar which appears on the left side to sort the history as per the date, months, or by the particular year as well.
Method 3: History Trends
You need to know that the historical trend can only be used in terms to sort or viewing the chrome history date and time android from the last 100 days. Also, it can also be used as one of the best productivity tools for tracking.
So, you need to simply follow the steps in terms to look up chrome history by date with the help of historical trends.
- First of all, you need to begin by simply searching for the history trends extension on Google.
- Now, you are required to simply move forward and then make a click on the blue add to chrome button in the process to install the extension to your web browser.
- Then, you are required to simply click on the Add Extension button at the time when a popup appears for requesting the authorization.
- Now, when the extension gets added successfully into the Google Chrome web browser then you are required to simply make a click on the icon of that extension which is available at the top right side of the web browser, and then you are required to simply select the history trends option.
More Useful Tech Guides:
- Convert ASPX to PDF Online
- You May Be a Victim of Software Counterfeiting – Methods To Fix
- CQAtest – What is this? | How to Get it? | Uses of CQAtest App
- Discord Hangs in the Update Loop: How to Fix
- DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Windows 10 Error – Fixing Guide
So, that’s it for this article. If you like this guide related to the chrome history by date then simply let us know your views by dropping a comment in the below-given comment section. Also, make sure to share this article with your friends and other people so that they also get benefited from this article.