If you are here to get to know the process of how to delete photos from Picasa or if you want to get rid of the albums of photos or albums then this is one of the perfect articles for you. With the help of this article, you will get to know some of the best and simple methods to delete your photos from Picasa. If the gallery of your phone is completely filled up with the photos from Picasa, you will start getting irritated and at that time, you will start searching for some of the best and simplest methods to delete Picasa photos from galaxy s5.
Table of Contents
How to Delete Photos from Picasa
Mainly it happens because the Google Picasa Image organize gets integrated with the primary account of Google completely and due to this it will sync the google account and also it will save all the images which you post on Google. Finally, it will create the Picasa album and after this, the gallery of your phone starts showing the chain of photos which will not get deleted in a permanent manner.
So, here in this article, we are going to tell you to share some of the quality information which will help you to remove photos from Picasa 3 or web albums from Picasa. So, here we go!
Before talking about the steps of how to delete photos from Picasa, you must know about the images and also the web albums, and also the organized folders by Picasa.
Google Picasa Photo Organization
- The first thing which you need to know about it is that the Picasa and the Picasa web album doesn’t longer support it.
- The folder of the images in Picasa is like the Picasa folder which is in your system. Also, any changes which were made by you on the Picasa don’t affect the folder of your device.
- You need to know that the albums are only available on Picasa and also not on the computer. If you delete any of the images from Picasa then it doesn’t affect your computer folders.
- The Picasa folder mainly collects the photos along with similar faces in terms of creating the album.
So, these are some of the simple steps which help the users to organize the photos and albums by Picasa. Now, if you want to delete picture from Picasa then you have to follow the steps which we are sharing below and select the best as per your requirements.
How to Delete Photos in Google Photos
So, if you really want to delete backup photos from Picasa then you have to follow the steps which we are sharing below. So, if you are really interested to know about it then read the steps very carefully.
- First of all, you need to open the Google Photos library by making a click on the photos.google.com or to add recently, visit at https://photos.google.com/search/_tra_?pli=1.
- Now, you have to make a click on the option of “Select icon” which is available at the top left side of the image. If you want to select several photos of the same date then you have to head over the photo and then make a click on the “Select Icon” option.
- You can also be able to make click on the “SHIFT” button if you want to select the multiple images to delete.
- Now, you are required to simply click on the “delete” option which is available at the top right side of the display.
- After this, you will see that a screen will appear to confirm that “items moved to trash are removed from”:
- Your Google Photos Library
- All Your Synced Devices
- Content Such as Albums
- Google Drive
- Now, you have to make a click on the “Remove” button.
- If you move the items into the trash while taking the backup and sync gets turned on then the items will appear in the trash on all the devices which get sync on the Google Photos Library. They will take place in the trash for 60 days and after 60 days, they will get deleted in a permanent manner.
Undo Deleted Photos from Picasa
If you are still confused and want to undo the photo deletion from the Google photos Picasa then you need to follow the steps which we are sharing in this section about how to delete photos from Picasa Samsung Galaxy S5. So, if you want to delete it then simply check out the steps carefully.
- First of all, you have to open the Google photos and then make a click on the “Main menu” option which is available on the left side of the display.
- Now, you have to make a click on the “trash” option.
- Simply select the items which you are willing to restore.
- After this, you have to make a click on the restore icon which is available at the top right side of the display. In this manner, you can be able to recover all the deleted photos in an easy and simple manner. One of the only things here is to make a visit to the trash in the 60 days of the deletion.
You can disable Picasa web album synchronization from your primary Google account
You can simply be able to fix the problem/issue of useless pictures/photo by simply disabling the automatic sync of the primary Google account. If you want to do this then simply follow the steps which we are sharing below.
- You need to open the setting on your android device.
- Now, you have to make a click on the option of account and then you have to select the option of Google Accounts.
- After this step, you are required to make a click on the email address and then simply deselect the Remove Picasa or hangout photos option in your android or Samsung photo gallery.
- Now, you have to open the “Settings” of your mobile device.
- Then, simply search for the “app manager” and then you have to make a click on it.
- The app manager menu will then open. It will show you all categories such as “Downloaded”, SD card and running. how ever you must click on the option to “All Application”.
- Then, you scroll down and look for “gallery” and then make a click on it.
- Now, you have to click on the “clear data” option and then make a click on the “Ok” button.
It will delete your previous sync of Picasa folder of your phone gallery and also they aren’t visible on the phone.
- Simply open the gallery of your android device.
- Make a click on the “Content to Display” option.
- After this, you have to click on the option of “Content in the device” and after this, simply deselect all the options.
- Finally, you have to click on the “OK” button and by doing this, it will permanently delete all the folders of Picasa and also you will get rid of the issue of flooded galleries.
How to Delete Photos from Picasa on Windows?
Here we came up with another method to delete photos in picasaweb. If you want to know about it properly then check out the steps which we are sharing below.
- You need to open the Picasa app on your computer.
- Then, make a click on the option of “tools”.
- After this, you are required to make a click on the “batch upload” option which is available in the tools menu section in the process to open the tool of batch upload. You need to know that the uploaded album will appear in the folder on the left-hand side of the display.
- Now, make a click on the checkbox which is available in front of all the albums.
- Then, you are required to click on the option of “remove online”.
- Simply click on the “OK” button to confirm your action. With the help of this, you can be able to remove all the albums from your Picasa in one try. Also, if it is really simple to delete the photos from Picasa by using the above-given methods.
Check article on: How to Connect PS3 Controller to PC
So, finally, we have shared some of the best steps and methods to remove your photos from Picasa. Above we have shared mostly all the methods and useful details which help you to delete photos from Picasa. The steps will depend upon the version of your Picasa which you are using. If you have any issue or query related to the process of how to delete pics from Picasa then you can connect with us by dropping your query in the below-given comment section.