Hello! Everyone, today we will talk about How to Disable Knox on Samsung Galaxy in our in-depth guide. You can find out four different methods to disable Knox on the Samsung model series like Galaxy Note, A, M, Z, or S. You can follow the procedures given in our guide carefully to easily disable the Knox on Samsung.
How to Disable Knox on Samsung Galaxy?
You can try four different methods which are mentioned below to disable or uninstall Knox on Samsung. You can try out different methods in case of one method of them is not working to uninstall Samsung Knox.
You can follow the procedures given below step by step to disable Samsung Knox but you have to take a backup of your Samsung Device to avoid the risk of losing data before proceeding:
Unrooting Method to Disable Samsung Knox
Users of older versions of Samsung like Galaxy Note, Galaxy 3, 4, 5 have to follow this method which is mentioned below to easily uninstall or disable the Samsung Knox from your device after taking the backup of your personal data:
- You have to go to the “Settings” option on your Samsung device whatever you are using.
- Now, you have to open the “Knox” app in the settings.
- To change or disable the Samsung Knox, you have to go to the “Knox Settings” in the “Knox” App.
- Now, to disable the Samsung Knox, you have to click on the “Uninstall Knox” on your device.
- The dialogue box of “back up your Knox Data” will appear while uninstalling the Knox.
- You can save your Knox data in the App folder of your device by clicking on the “Backup Now” option.
- Finally, the process of disabling the Samsung Knox is complete.
Disabling method of Samsung Knox in the Latest Samsung Android device
- You have to try out this method of uninstalling the Samsung Knox from your device if you are using the latest version of Android device:
- You have to go to the “Settings” in your android device.
- You have to enter the “App” section.
- You have to choose “Show system apps” option by clicking on the right corner of the menu bar.
- You have to search “Knox” in the search bar.
- Now, you can disable or uninstall Knox and all other app which are related to the Knox from your device.
- Finally, you have to “Reboot” your Samsung device.
Uninstall Method of Samsung Knox on Unrooted Samsung Galaxy Device
You can disable the Knox from your unrooted Samsung Galaxy device easily by following the steps that are given below:
- You have to go to the “Google Play Store” to download “Titanium Backup” on your Samsung android device.
- Now, you have to install “Titanium Backup”.
- You have to open the “Titanium Backup” App.
- Now, you can search for “Knox” in the search bar to disable the Knox and all other related apps one by one.
- You can also follow other free Apps with the help of Titanium Backup:
- KLMS Agent
- Knox Notification Manager
- Knox Store
- Finally, you have to reboot your Samsung Device.
Diable Method of Knox with the help of Android Terminal emulator(Root)
You can follow the given below steps to disable the Samsung Knox by using the Android Terminal Emulator(Root):
- You have to go to the “Google Play Store” to download the “Android Terminal Emulator”.
- Now, you have to install the “Android Terminal Emulator” on your device.
- Allow the permission of accessing the Root system.
- If you want to uninstall the Knox and their related apps that are running in the background of your device then you have to follow the command mentioned in the Terminal Editor.
- Follow the “su pm disable com.sec.knox.seandroid” command to uninstall the Samsung knox.
Method of Disable the Knox by using Knox Remover Zip
You can follow the method step by step that is mentioned below if none of the above methods is not working on your device:
- You have to take a Backup of your Android data before proceeding.
- You have to install the zip file of KNOX removerV2.1.zip that is provided by XDA Developers with the help of TWRP Recovery.
- Now, you can delete or disable the Knox and related apps on your device.
- Finally, you have to Reboot your Samsung Device.
What is Samsung Knox?
Samsung Knox is a top-notch quality security feature for personal and enterprise uses that comes pre-installed on most of the Samsung Smartphones, Tabs, and Wearables such as Smart Band, Smart Watch, Digital Watch.
Knox also proves the protection against malware, intrusion, and other similar malicious threats. It also improves the security of Android devices.
Why Disable the Samsung Knox?
Samsung Knox provides the feature of good security in your android device but sometimes it makes things more difficult when you root your device. You can use some other rooting system like Chainfire’s which is a popular CF-auto root trip that encounters the Knox.
More Related Guides:
You can read out our in-depth explained guide on how can you Disable Knox on Samsung Galaxy devices. You can easily check out four simple and easy methods to uninstall the Knox and other related appd from your device. You just have to follow the easy methods step by step to disable the Knox easily.
Feel free to share your queries related to this article in the comment section and you can also share this article to your friends and relatives if you found this article informative to you.
Stay connected with our website and updated by reading some more informative articles in the future.
Table of Contents
- How to Disable Knox on Samsung Galaxy?
- Unrooting Method to Disable Samsung Knox
- Disabling method of Samsung Knox in the Latest Samsung Android device
- Uninstall Method of Samsung Knox on Unrooted Samsung Galaxy Device
- Diable Method of Knox with the help of Android Terminal emulator(Root)
- Method of Disable the Knox by using Knox Remover Zip
- What is Samsung Knox?
- Why Disable the Samsung Knox?