If you are here to get to know the complete details about What is DPS App Builder then this article is going to be very helpful for you. With the help of this article, you will get to know lots of useful details about the program.
So if you really want to know about it then you must keep reading this article till the end.
Table of Contents
- DPS App Builder
- DPS App Builder Features
- Set-Up and Configuration of DPS App Builder
- How to Start with Adobe Digital Publishing Suite?
- How to Create Folios and Articles?
- Making Changes to Folios
- Can You Automatically Archive Folios?
- How to Use DPS App Builder?
- DPS App Builder Advanced Options
- Testing Final App
- DPS App Builder Pros
- DPS App Builder Cons
DPS App Builder
You need to know that Adobe Digital Publishing Suite will come up with a program app builder program which is known as DPS app builder and it is mainly used to finalize any app. In simple terms, with the help of this, you can be able to create lots of different types of apps and also you can be able to submit your app in lots of markets means you can submit your app in Apple Store and also in Google Play Store as well.
If you are using a business internet in terms of creating or building an app for several clients or you are having an idea to create an app just for fun then DPS app builder download mac is something that will be a great choice for you.
DPS App Builder Features
DPS Audio builder allows all the users to create apps in a very simple manner. Also, it has some attractive features which will allow the users to create their dream app.
Below, we are sharing some of the major features of this app which also have the DPS App program.
- Enable PDF Zooming pinch and zoom pages that don’t have interactivity
- Enable Favorite by bookmarking articles within the app
- Enable Left and Right Hot Zone Navigation
- Hide Top Navigation Bar in Folio View
- Dual or single orientation folio
- Horizontal Swipe
- HTML articles
- Image Sequencing
- Direct entitlement
- Single-Use App/ Single Editions
- Smooth Scrolling articles
- Social Sharing
- Right Edge Binding
You need to know that not all of these will support all the devices. Also, it is because of the operating system of your devices and also the functions of the Adobe Program as well. In simple terms, these features are mainly applicable on iPad, iPhone,s and also on the Native Android or Windows and Web Viewers, Desktop Previews, and also on the Legacy Android as well. In simple terms, the DPS app builder para que sirve is one of the Mac programs.
Set-Up and Configuration of DPS App Builder
With the help of the Adobe Digital Publishing Suite, you are required to create a free ID of Adobe. By doing this, you will get access to the master account. Also, you will be able to add some of the other useful Apple ID accounts to your master account.
When you make a successful login then you can simply be able to access and install the DPS desktop tools. Below we are sharing some of the steps which will help you to install and update the DPS desktop tools in a very easy and simple manner.
- First of all, you are required to select InDesign.
- Then, make a click on the option of Help.
- After this, you have to select the option of Update.
- Now, simply select the Update DPS desktop tools option.
When you have updated the DPS desktop tool then simply start using this app in terms of creating your first app.
How to Start with Adobe Digital Publishing Suite?
If you are creating your first app to introduce it to the market then you must use the adobe DPS app builder at the very first step. In order to ensure your experience, you need to follow the below-given steps carefully. Also, they will include creating a follow and also will add the interactive elements and also the testing and distribution as well.
Also, they will allow the app to get approved by the app store in a very quick manner, and also to use this app, you don’t need to trust the app on your iPhone at the time when people download your app.
How to Create Folios and Articles?
For all the app content or for a Single-Folio app or for the multi folio app we use a tel Flip. Below we are sharing some of the steps in terms of creating it properly.
- You need to click on the sign-in button by using the Folio Builder menu.
- Then, you have to enter your Adobe ID and then simply make a sign-in.
- After this, you are required to select the option of New Folio with the help of the Folio Builder menu.
- Simply enter your new folio by using the settings.
- Now, you need to create an offline folio.
- Make a click on the OK button and then follow the rest of the instructions.
When you have finally created a new folio, then you will be able to create an article with the help of folio. Below are some of the steps which you need to follow.
- You need to open the InDesign file which has the content of the article.
- Then select the “Add Article” option with the help of the “Folio Builder” menu.
- Now, you need to enter your article name and also you have to select the other options like article format, JPEG quality, Portrait Layout, and also the Landscape Layout as well.
- When the article gets addressed into the “Folio Builder” menu then you are able to add an InDesign file which is having the vertical and horizontal orientation, You can do this on the alternate layout.
- Now, simply repeat the steps again for every article which you are willing to create.
Making Changes to Folios
You need to know that making changes to articles and also in the folios are very easy and simple. Below we are sharing some of the steps which help you to change or to edit the articles and folios in the program.
- First of all, you are required to select the article from the “Folio Builder” panel menu which you are willing to change, and then you have to select the option of “Update”.
- Now, you have to assign your metadata.
- After this, the metadata appears in the browse mode which mainly comes up and it was ist dps app builder app.
- Then, in terms of changing the metadata of an article, you are required to select the “Folio Builder” panel menu. Simply select the “Properties” and then simply change the several properties of the article.
Can You Automatically Archive Folios?
It is a feature that comes up with the Adobe Digital Publishing Suite and also with the DPS App builder which will allow the users to automatically archive downloaded folios. In simple terms, you can be able to use this at the time when you reached the high related to the downloaded folios in the viewer app.
How to Use DPS App Builder?
After building a folio successfully in the section of InDesign, it’s time to finalize the app with the help of DPS App Builder. When your app gets finished then you will be able to upload the app to the Apple App Store and also on the Amazon Appstore and also on the Google Play Store as well.
Also, if you are creating a single-folio application then it will also add the folio content. If you are creating a multi-folio app then this app will be a viewer app. It means that the folio content is the viewer method/mode.
Below we are sharing some of the steps in terms of using the DPS App Builder at the time of creating your Adobe app.
- First of all, you are required to search for the DPS App builder in the “applications” folder.
- Then you have to select and make a double click on the launch button.
- After this, you have to make a login by using your Adobe ID.
- Now, make a click on the “New” button which is available at the bottom of the display.
- After this, you have to follow the instructions which appear on the display along with the tutorial.
- Simply select the device type which you are creating an app that was prompted.
- You have to answer the particular questions which appear in front of you and also you have to select the “Next” option when you complete all the steps on that page.
DPS App Builder Advanced Options
Below, we are sharing some of the advanced options which are available in the DPS App builder.
- Enable PDF Zooming
- Enable Favorites
- Enable Auto Hiding of Folio Scrollbars
- Enable Left and Right Hot Zone Navigation
- To Display Folio View Controls, Enable hot zone.
- Hide Top Navigation Bar in Folio View
- Enable Auto Folio Archiving
- Enable Caching of Library Information
- Hide Folio Update Prompt
- Auto-Download Latest Entitled Folio on First Launch
- Auto-Open Latest Entitled Folio After Download
- Enable Rate the App Dialog
- Show Analytics Opt-in Dialog
- Supported Languages
- Use Customized Strings
If you get paid for the “Enterprise” upgraded version provided by the Adobe Digital publishing suite then you will get these options:
- You may be able to use the Legacy Store APIs.
- Also, you will be able to hide the subscribe button in the library.
- You can also be able to hide the sign-in button in the library.
Testing Final App
When you complete the application then you need to test the app. You can simply select to distribute it in a private manner so that your friends and your family members will try to use your application.
Also, you can simply choose the viewer mode in terms to finalize the items along with the DPS app builder. It is similar to the CQAtest app which comes with the Android device available on Android store and also you can be able to manage and are able to run your own quality assurance for the app.
By considering all the things, it’s time to get the app on the Apple App Store and also on the other app store as well. Below, we are sharing some of the which you can use to get the app on several app stores by simply using the DPS App builder.
- Simply register and sign in to your Apple iOS developer program.
- Then, you have to read all the App Store details and also ensure that the app gets built by the DPS App builder.
- Simply create your security certificate which was required by Apple. After this, you have to test the security certificate.
- Simply register/list your gadgets iPads, iPhones, and also iPods with Apple.
- Now, you have to create an App ID.
- After that, create/build your assets that are required by Apple.
- Then, you have to assign the App role to the Apple ID.
- Simply test your development app after creating it with the help of a DPS builder.
- After this, you have to download the distribution app.
- Simply submit the discussion app with the help of the App Store.
- Now, you have to wait for the approval of the app by Apple.
DPS App Builder Pros
Now, before starting using the DPS App Builder, you must have a look at the pros of it which we are sharing below.
- You need to know that this mobile app has user-friendly interface and easy to use.
- It provides guided instructions.
- It has some of the advanced options and also a huge number of tools and features as well.
- It provides lots of alternatives for the final builds.
- If you use to build an app with this, you don’t required to do any coding work.
DPS App Builder Cons
After discussing the Pros of the DPS App builder app, let’s have a look at the cons of this app. Check out the details below.
- This app does not have a Standalone program.
- It may be expensive for some of the options.
- If you search, this app is only available to Mac OS users only.
- This app doesn’t support the options of text search.
By using the DPS app builder, it becomes really easy and simple to build an app. Now, you can simply create the folios in Adobe Digital Publishing suites and also be able to publish your app as well.
- How Much Does The DPS App Builder Cost?
There are lots of options related to pricing for the Adobe Digital Publishing Suite. It has a creative cloud and it is only for the iPad and its membership is completely free. Also, it doesn’t provide the multiple folio options or doesn’t have any analytics as well.
- Does The DP App Builder Work for Both iOS and Android Apps?
You will be able to use the DPS App builder in the process to create the apps for iOS devices and also for Android devices as well. Also, this app is only available for iOS users.
- Is DPS Available on Apple Store?
DPS which is mainly known as Adobe Digital Publishing Suite is available for the in-app purchased section by Adobe. You are required to visit the official website to know more.
- Is DPS Available for Android?
You need to know that the Digital Publishing Suite and the DPS app builder are not available for Android. So, if you are an android user then you can’t be able to use this app.
Also Check: MYMETROCLAIM – WWW.MYMETROCLAIM.COM