E Shram Portal Login – If you are willing to know about CSC login, registration, Shramik card, and the process then this article is going to be very helpful for you.
All the required details will be available in this article and we hope that it will definitely be helpful for you.
So, read this article till the end when you will be able to know the process of online login on this portal and for more details, keep reading this article till the end in a careful manner.
E Shram Portal Login
E Shram card is one of the unique identification number cards and also the name of the authority which comes under the ministry of labor and employment. Also, the e shram portal was launched by PM Narendra Modi for the unrecognized section of laborers and workers.
The main aim of this scheme is for the workers and laborers of the country. Also, the ministry of labor and employment recently gathered the overall details about the unrecognized section workers and all the workers from all over India. You can easily be able to use this UAN for a lifetime.
E Shram portal is mainly created for all the workers and also for the laborers of India. With this, the government can easily be able to create new schemes for the laborers and also for the workers. Through this, new policies can be made and new employment will be created for the unemployed people.
If you register on this portal for labor or employment then you need to have a UAN E Sharmik card you will be able to register on this portal by CSC Seva Kendra and you will be able to apply for this card for free.
Required Documents and Details For E Shram Portal Login
In terms to e shram portal registration online, you are required to have some of the particular documents which are as follows:
- Address Proof
- Family Details
- Educational Qualification
- Skill Details
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Birth certificate
- Mobile Number linked with Aadhar card
- Bank Passbook
- Electricity Bill
Benefits of E Shramik card
The complete details about the e shram portal benefits which will mainly be available for you for this portal is available in this article. Simply read all of them carefully.
- In case you die due to the accident, then your family will get 2 lakh rupees.
- If you are partial handicap then you will get more than 1 lakh rupees.
- After registering on the E Shram Portal, you will simply get the social security scheme benefits.
- After getting registered, you will be provided a premium wave for one year.
- By this, you can be able to track all the migrant laborers workforce.
- With this, you can easily be able to get Bima Yojana insurance coverage.
- If you make a login into it then your chances to get a job will increase.
- By this, you will also be able to get financial support.
Who Can Register Online For E Shram Portal SCS Login?
The complete details related to the people who can be able to register themselves on this portal are available in this section. You can check out the details below in this section.
- Sharecroppers Brick Kiln Workers
- Labeling and Packing
- Vegetable and Fruit Vendors
- Migrant Workers
- House Maids
- Carpenters Sericulture Workers
- Small and Marginal Farmers
- Agricultural labors
- Street Vendors
- ASHA Workers
- Milk Pouring Farmers
- Salt workers
- Auto drivers
- Sericulture workers
- Newspaper vendors
- Rickshaw pullers
- Fisherman Saw Mill workers
- Animal husbandry workers
- Tannery workers
- Building and Constructions workers
- Domestic workers
How to Login In Online In E Shram Portal Login?
If you are willing to make a login into e shram portal login online then simply read and follow the steps which we are going to share below.
- First of all, you need to open your device and make a visit to the official website at register.eshram.gov.in.
- When you are landed on the homepage of the website then you need to simply select the option of Self-registration.
- After selecting this option, the next page opens where you need to enter your mobile number which is linked with the aadhar card.
- Now, you have to enter the captcha code.
- After entering all these details, you need to simply select the option of Yes/No for the EPFO and ESIC.
- Then, you are required to make a click on the send OTP option.
- Now, you will simply get an OTP and you have to enter the OTP in the required field.
- Now, you need to enter your aadhar card number and then simply accept the terms and conditions and then make a click on the submit button.
- Then the app form will simply open in front of you and you need to simply fill it out.
- After entering all the details, the documents also need to be uploaded.
- After doing all the process, click on the submit and take the hard copy of the app form for future reference.
- Now, the registration will be compulsory on the e shram portal pib.
More Related Guides:
So, we hope that you will get the complete details about E Shram Portal Login.
If this article is helpful for you and helps you to know all the details about it then do share this article with other people so that they also get benefited with this article.
If this article is helpful for you and helps you to know all the details about this portal then do share this article with other people so that they also get benefited with this article.
Also, in case of any query, feel free to connect with us by simply dropping a comment in the below-given comment section.