Err_Cache_Miss is one common error that is generally faced by Google Chrome users. Every person who is a frequent user of the Google Chrome web browser has encountered the error called err_cache_miss.
In this article, you will get to learn all the ins and outs of the error that will not only build your understanding regarding the error but also help you fix the error permanently with the help of easy methods which you will get to see later in the article.
Table of Contents
Err_Cache_Miss – What is it & How to Fix it?
As we know that, Google Chrome is one reliable source where we can easily gather all the important information with simple multiple clicks, and what if you get restricted to access the information of your choice or need.
Also Fix: Widevine Content Decryption Module
We are very much aware of the fact how frustrating it gets when we fail to access the information when you are in need because of these common errors that frequently occur out of nowhere.
It really does not matter how reliable a source you are using to gather information because these errors are quite subtle with their actions that they can occur anywhere, anytime. But, once you learn to remove the errors from your system, you will no longer be threatened by any of them.
The major cause of the error is when the Google Chrome browser is facing a lot of problems with the caching functionings. However, the caching system of any browser belongs to a specific website and the error occurs because of the wrong codings within the web page.
What exactly is the err_cache_miss Error?
Like all the other errors, the err_cache_miss Error restricts you to have access to any particular website of your own choice. It is observed that this error majorly occurs on the Google Chrome web browser and restricts users to access the internet.
The error err_cache_miss may look similar to the other errors but as we know that everything happens for a reason, so are the errors. Whenever this error flashes on your screen you will get to know that the error is stopping you from having internet access.
Under this section, you build up a better understanding of the Error which will help you rectify the error more confidently and efficiently. Now you will see the error message that you will get to see on your screen whenever it appears.
“Confirm Form Resubmission. Err_Cache_Miss”
If you ever get this error on your browser you will instantly know what this error is and how you can remove the error from your Chrome browser.
How to Fix Err_Cache_Miss Error From Google Chrome?
As we have mentioned earlier that there are multiple ways to get rid of this error from the Google Chrome Browser. Under this section, we will look at the methods and alternatives which will surely help you fix the error from your system.
The best possible solutions that we are going to provide you will help you remove the error. You are being suggested that if the one method does not work for you or the error persisted even after following the certain method then you must switch to another method that will not only help you find the cause but also fix the issue.
The primary cause of this error is that when there are corrupted extensions on your browser or the bugs can cause this error on your screen.
The page will either ask you to refresh or to clear the cache or corrupted files from your chrome setting.
Following are the different methods to remove the error from the chrome browser.
Solution 1: Clear Browsing data
This is the first possible solution to fix the error which is easier to follow. There are many unused or unnecessary data that you have in your browser that create this error many times. Now, we will learn the process of clearing the browsing data which is no longer in use.
- The first step in the process is to open the chrome browser.
- Then go to the Control Menu by selecting the three dots.
- Then a prompt menu will get appear on the screen.
- Select the More tools and a sub-menu will get appear.
- You need to select the Clear Browsing Data option.
- A new prompt will appear where you need to select “Obliterate the following items: the beginning of time”.
- Click Clear Browsing Data.
Solution 2: Check the Browsing extensions
This second method will help you check all the browsing extensions which will help you to know which extension is causing the problem and when you get to know you will be able to fix the error by removing the extension.
- Firstly, open the Google Chrome browser.
- Find the three dots on the right corner and click on that control menu.
- From a prompt menu, select the More tools options.
- Then from a submenu, click on the “Extensions”.
- A new window will appear, where you need to select each extension at a time.
- Check the extension to see if it causes the issue and if you find one then you must click on the “Disable” option.
- If disabling won’t help, then you must click on the “Delete” option.
Solution 3: Reset Web Browser
It is one of the easiest methods that help users to reset the Google Chrome Browser. With this third method, I am sure that the error which you are having will get disappeared. Follow the instructions carefully to reset the browser.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Go to the Control menu.
- Select the “Settings” option.
- From a new window, select “Show advanced settings”.
- Navigate to the “Reset settings” option and click on it.
- From a prompt menu, click the Reset button.
- How to fix err_cache_miss
- Err_cache_miss android
- Err_cache_miss facebook
- Err_cache_miss php
- Err_cache_miss origin
- Err_cache_miss fix android
- Err_cache_miss back button
- Cordova net::err_cache_miss
We hope that you have learned to fix the Err_cache_miss Error from your Google Chrome Browser. We have covered the causes and methods to rectify the error which we hope is quite helpful.
We would love to hear your experience which you can mention in the comments section below.