Here we are going to provide you the process of how to download iCSee for PC 2021. Generally, iCSee for windows is one of the best software for the alternative option for the iCSee mobile app which will help the users to simply run the CCTV camera on their computer.
Also, if you are having an iCSee CCTV camera and if you are willing to connect it with your windows computer then here is one of the software available for it. iCSee is one of the Chinese companies and also one of the manufacturers of CCTV cameras and also it will provide the Wifi enabled CCTV camera as well. So, here you can be able to download the iCsee for MacC completely free, and also you can be able to demonstrate how to use iCSee for Laptop on your windows or mac devices.
Table of Contents
- iCSee for PC 2021
- What is iCSee for PC?
- Features of iCSee for Windows
- Download iCSEE for PC
- How to Install iCSee On Windows and MAC
- Method 1: Using the iCSee for PC Without Bluestack
iCSee for PC 2021
Lots of time, we configured our computer and our CCTV camera system on our mobile or computer device but we can’t be able to get the camera on our PC. So, here we are going to tell you about the software which is available for the Windows operating system which you can be able to install the setup on your PC and also be able to get the CCTV cameras on your computer by using the iCSee for Windows Laptop.
What is iCSee for PC?
You need to know that the iCsee for Windows 7 is one of the software which mainly runs your CCTV cameras on your computer and it was mainly introduced by the iCSee. Also, it is one of the software by which you can be able to view your CCTV camera by using the internet. You can also be able to manage your CCTV system by using the iCsee for PC. In order to connect your iCSee system with the computer, you are required to download a setup file and then you have to follow the steps and then you will be able to simply connect your CCTV cameras with your PC.
Features of iCSee for Windows
Before we talk about the process of how to download iCSee for PC, let’s have a look at some of the eBay features of this software which you really need to know. So, simply check out all the features which we are sharing below.
- You will be able to view the CCTV cameras on your PC.
- Also, you can be able to watch the recording of CCTV as well.
- You will be able to add multiple devices to the software.
- You will be able to set the live view on the basis of your needs.
- Also, you are allowed to set the number of cameras on the screen.
- It will support the multilanguage.
- It will also manage the software users as well.
- It comes up with the motion search feature.
- Also, it has a log monitor feature.
Download iCSEE for PC
Here you will get a link to download iCSee for PC. Also, you can be able to download the complete file of setup by making a click on the link. Also, the download setup file will be available in compressed format. You need to extract the file before you use the setup file of iCSee for windows. Also, you may be able to use the WinRAR terms to unzip the setup file. So, before you proceed with the rest of the process, you have to download the setup file by using the download link.
How to Install iCSee On Windows and MAC
Here in this section, we are going to talk about the two different methods to download iCSee CCTV cameras on PC. Also, in the first method, we will use software that is mainly created for the windows system. Also, in the second method, we will use the emulator to install iCSee cameras on the computer or in the MAC and Windows systems.
Method 1: Using the iCSee for PC Without Bluestack
Here in this method, we will use software that is mainly designed for the iCSee CCTV camera. Also, in this method, you are required to simply download the setup file by using the above-given link, and then you have to unzip the file and simply save it in your system. Now, you have to simply follow the steps which we are sharing below.
Step 1: Installation of iCSee for PC
- First of all, you are required to open the folder where the downloaded file is available. Make a right-click on the setup file and then you will see an option which is “Run as Administrator”. You have to make a click on it and then the system will ask you for permission for the iCSee for PC installation. Simply click the Yes button and then install the setup on your computer.
- Now, you are required to simply select the setup language for your iCSee for PC.
- After this, you have to click on the Next button.
- Then, you will see the welcome screen for the iCSee setup installation. In this section, you are required to make a click on the Next button.
- Now, you need to simply select the installation directory where the software will be installed. You have to simply change the directory as per your need or also, you can be able to leave it as it is.
- Now, you need to make a click on the Next button.
- Now, here you have to select the shortcut folder. You also need to select that where you are willing to create a shortcut for every user of the system or also be able to set it for the current user as well.
- Also, you can be able to select it as per the selection, and then you need to make a click on the Next button.
- Now, you are required to simply wait for the completion of the software installation on your computer.
- When the installation of iCSee for windows gets completed then you will see a screen that shows the finish button. Simply click on the finish button and complete the installation process.
Step 2: Login to iCSee for Windows
When you complete the software setup you will see a screen where you have to select an appropriate language as per your need. Make sure to select the language properly because if you select the wrong language then you have to reinstall the complete setup to change the language. Simply select the correct language and then make a click on the OK button.
Now, you are required to create a username and password. Also, you can be able to change the password and username as your want after making a login into the iCSee for PC. Simply make a click on the login button to start using it.
Step 3: Add Your Cameras Into the iCSee for PC
Here in this step, you will get to know about how to connect your CCTV camera with the software. When you make a login into the software then you will see a screen where you will find out a “system” option at the right-hand side and then you have to make a click on it.
Now, you will find out the device manager option as well on the right side. Simply make a click on it and then a new window will open which is known as Device Manager. Here, you have to make a click on the Add AREA and then a new window will open again which is named “Zone”. You have to enter the zone name and then you have to click on the OK button.
Now, you are required to simply select the zone name and then make a click on the ADD Device. Now, you are required to enter the details like IP address, port number, username, and also password. Also, you have to select another login type like domain, ARSP, or cloud.
When you enter all the details in a correct manner then you have to click on the Ok button. Now, your CCTV camera will get added into the iCSee for PC successfully.
Step 4: See the Live View on iCSee for PC
If you are willing to watch the live view of the camera on the iCsee for windows then you are required to simply close all the windows and then open the home screen of the software. Here, look at the top left side where you will see the zone name. Make a double click on the zone name and then all the camera’s names will appear in front of you. You have to double click on the camera name and then you can be able to see your camera on the PC with the help of the iCSee for PC.
Step 5: Using the Emulator for iCSee for Windows
Here in this method, we are going to use the emulator by which you can easily be able to run the exact mobile app on PC and be able to watch your CCTV camera on the PC. Also, the emulator is one of the programs which will allow the users to simply run the mobile operating system on their computer. Also, with the help of this emulator, you can be able to check out all your cameras on the computer and also on your mobile device as well. For this, you are required to simply follow some of the steps and easy steps which we are sharing below to see your ICSee app for PC.
- First of all, you are required to simply download bluestacks from its official website.
- Now, you will see a bluestacks shortcut on the desktop and then make a double click on the icon and the emulator will start running on your mac and windows PC as well.
- After this, you have to enter into the My App option which is available in the bluestacks software.
- Here, it will ask you to make a sign in and you have to sign in with the help of your email account.
- When you login into the My App then you have to simply search for the ICSee.
- You have to install the iCsee app in the emulator.
- After this, you are required to simply run the iCSee for PC on the emulator.
- Now, you have to add your CCTV camera to the iCSee app.
- When all the steps get completed then you will be able to watch your CCTV camera on PC.
More Useful Apps:
As you know, the iCee for PC is mainly one of the best programs in terms of watching CCTV cameras on the PC. Also, it is really easy and simple to get to know the handling of this software. One of the best parts about this software is that you can be able to use it with any of the adaptations of the windows 7, 8, 10 and also it will work in a great manner in the iOS devices as well. Above we have shared two different methods to use it in your device which will be really useful for you.
So, that’s it for the iCsee for PC and we hope that this article will be helpful for you to get to know about how to download iCSee for PC in windows 7/8/10 and also in iOS devices as well. If this article is helpful for you and helps you to know all the details in a proper manner then do share this article with other people so that they also get benefited with this article.