www.USPS.com/POBoxes – If you are here to rent or renew a PO box then this article is going to be very helpful for you. With the help of this article, you can easily be able to rent or renew a PO box which is available at www.usps.com/poboxes.
So, if you are willing to know the complete process in a detailed manner then keep reading this article till the end to understand the whole process in a simple and proper manner.
More Useful Guides:
Rent or Renew a PO Box at www.USPS.com/POBoxes
Here, we are sharing the quick notes of www.USPS.com/POBoxes which you must need to know. Check out all the major points about it in the below-given section.
- Renting a PO box is one of the safest and also highly convenient processes in terms of handling your mail and also your package delivery.
- Lots of post offices also extend their working hours and almost have 24-hour P.O. Box access.
- You can reserve your P.O. Box online with the help of a credit card.
Identifying theft is one of the prevalent issues in today’s time and it is really important for people to be concerned about their privacy. One of the simple and easiest potential targets in your home is one of the least secure: your mailbox.
If you are worried about keeping your personal details safe and secure in your mail or if you are worried about the safety packages which you have delivered to your home then you may need to consider opening a P.O. Box. It is completely safe and secure and also one of the convenient methods to ensure that your mail is seen and opened by only you.
One of the best things about having a P.O. box is that in lots of cases, you can be able to access your mail 24 hours a day, whether the post office is open or not.
The monthly price of your P.O. box completely depends upon the size, but the small box is generally enough for the daily mail and if you are having a business that generally gets lots of mail then you may need to invest in a large P.O. Box.
In terms of making things easy, you can reserve your P.O. box online and also be able to pay for it with the help of a credit card. To get your mail at a P.O. box, you need to fill it out and then bring your e-mail plus two forms of identification to the post office.
When you get your information squared away with the post office then you are completely ready to start receiving the mail.
How to Reserve a PO Box at www.USPS.com/POBoxes?
You may be able to apply for a PO box in person at the post office or online at USPS.com. The PO Box is available for no fee for those who are not eligible for home delivery.
During the application process, you will get the details on sizes, prices, delivery times and also access hours, renewal fees of the PO Box, necessary identification, and also other related information.
For the online application, the USPS.com account is required to reserve easily and renew or manage the ePO box online.
When you set up the PO box online, you will get payment reminders by email, view your status, set up automatic payments, and also be able to see youtube online payment history.
- You are required to make click on the reserved PO box and simply fill in the required field to find out the PO box location near you.
- You have to select an available PO box size that indicates a 3-month, 6-month, or 12-month payment preference. There are also 5 different sizes of PO boxes for you to select: 3’’ x 5.5’’, 5’’ x 5.5’’, 11’’ x 5.5’’, 11’’ x 11’’, and 22.5’’ x 12’’. The default depth of the PO boxes is 14.75.
- You can check out the PO box lobby hours and also the business hours of the post office which you select and click continue.
- You have to complete the PO box online application by adding the additional box users if applicable.
- You need to select your payment method and enter your card information. You can also select to click in the box to the left or save the credit card to your account.
- Read the refund policy and click on the box to the left of “I accept the refund policy” and click on the “Continue” button.
- Simply review the application and payment review page for accuracy and make click on the box and click on the continue button.
- Simply print the application form and bring it to the post office with the two acceptable forms of ID. When your ID gets verified then you will get your box number and also the keys to your PO Box.
The official box holder can be able to use the change of address form to simply forward mail away from the PO box except for those who are using a no-fee box.
In terms of connecting with the post office related to your P.O. Box, you can make a call at:
- Official Website
So, we have discussed and shared all the details about www.USPS.com/POBoxes which is available on their official website at www.usps.com/poboxes. If this article is helpful for you and helps you to know all the details about it then do share this article with other people so that they also get benefited from this article.
Also, if you are having any issues or queries related to this article then feel free to connect with us and we assure you to provide you with more and more solutions for all your issues in a simple and quick manner.