Enable Aero Windows 10 – As you know, the aero theme is one of the most highly appreciated and loved ones in the history of windows how to enable aero theme Windows 10. Also, as you know that Windows 7 will become one of the successors of Microsoft and there are many different factors behind it, and the aero theme is one of them.
Also, the aero theme provides one of the glass-like looks to the users in the title bar and also in the start menu as well. Also, the aero theme is one of the signature looks of windows 7.
If you are one who only uses Windows 8 and above then you will definitely wonder why they have not checked out one of these amazing themes in Windows 8 or 10. So, basically, it’s not your mistake as Microsoft removed this theme for the windows 8 version and above.
Enable Aero Windows 10
In windows, 10 aero theme is not available and it doesn’t seem like Microsoft will again provide this theme in windows 10. Also, there are some other methods by which you can be able to experience Aero Glass for Windows 10.
How to Enable Aero Windows 10 Easily?
Today, here in this article, we are going to tell you some of the possible methods by which you will get to know about how to enable the windows aero theme in a very simple and quick manner.
You May Also Like to Read:
- SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED
- Disable Fullscreen Optimizations In Windows 10
- The File is too Large for the Destination File System
- How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to PC Windows 10
Why Is Windows 10 Aero Removed By Microsoft?
Before discussing the methods of how to enable aero in windows 10, it is really important for the users to get to know the reasons why Microsoft removed it from the windows 8 and above variants and also why it will not bring it back even after criticizing by the users.
Also, Microsoft removed the aero theme in the process of creating one of the unified UI for battery-powered devices such as smartphones, tablets, and also laptops as well. Also, their main aim is to create windows more and more battery efficient for these devices. By this method, you will be able to use all Microsoft devices on the same window.
How To Enable Aero Windows 10?
Now, let’s talk about the main topic which is how to enable the Aero Windows 10 title bar, frames, and much more.
As you know, getting back to the aero theme is not as simple but one of the reasons to get this theme back is that it is one of the highly optimized themes.
In order to enable and enjoy the aero in windows again, you are required to use and follow the methods which we are sharing below.
Use The Registry Editor
Some of the users will get a particular update from Microsoft to test the aero glass in the windows 10 frames and also the title bars to get feedback from the user. Also, few of the users will get this update, and also lots of users didn’t get it as well.
If you are one of them who gets this update then you can simply be able to try to follow the methods of how to enable the Aero Glass for Windows 10 transparent theme. Simply follow the steps we are sharing below to apply changes.
- First of all, you have to run the utility by making a click on the Windows + R button.
- Now in the search bar of the run window, you have to type Regedit and then make click on the enter button.
- You will see that the registry editor will appear on the display.
- Here, you have to look for HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE, Or just simply copy and paste it into the address bar of your registry editor.
- Now, you have to look for the DWORD entry EnabledBlurBehind and if the DWORD doesn’t appear then you have to create a new 32-bit DWORD and then name it as EnableBlurBehind.
- Make a double-click on the DWORD and then you have to enter 1 in the section of value data.
- Finally, you have to make click on the Ok button in the process to save the changes and then simply restart the system.
When your computer gets restarted successfully then the Aero glass theme will get enabled and if it doesn’t work properly then you can also use the next method as well.
Use Aero Glass For Win 8.X+
Before you start following this step, you are required to create a system restore point by which you can get back to the state where this case takes place. In order to download and install the Aero glass theme for windows 10, you are required to follow the steps which we are sharing below.
- First of all, you have to make a visit to the official website and then you have to download the Aero glass theme for windows.
- Now, simply install the app, and at the time of installation, you need to ensure to check out the Install Aero Glass theme box.
- After this, you have to follow the instructions which appear on the display to complete the installation process.
- When the app gets installed then you need to make right-click on the desktop and then you have to simply select the Personalize option.
- Simply select the option of Go to themes which are available in the Preview your changes section.
- Simply make a click on the unsaved desktop theme and simply activate this theme easily.
Now, you will see that the aero windows 10 transparent theme will get activated on your system. You will notice the watermark which will only take the feelings of using the Aero theme. You can simply buy its premium version to remove the watermark from the theme or also you can use the next method which we are sharing below.
Use Glass 2k
Another different method to windows 10 aero glass theme enable is to use the glass 2k app. To use this glass 2k application in your system, you have to follow the steps which we are sharing below.
- First of all, you have to download the glass 2k app from the official website and then simply open it. You need to know that there is no requirement to install this app in your system.
- Now, when you open the glass 2k app in your system then you have to check Auto-load glass 2k every time windows starts the box, and then you have to select the taskbar transparency as per your preference.
- You may be required to disable the Transparency popup which will appear on the display by just making a click on the menu.
- Finally, you have to make click on the Save button.
After saving the settings, you will get complete control over the different transparency settings of the particular elements of your device. To adjust the transparency, you are required to make click on the Ctrl + Shift + (0-9) keys by using your keyboard on any of the windows.
We love to use the Glass 2k app as it goes with the windows 10 aero glass-like theme which is really beautiful. Also, the addition of custom transparency is one of its great features.
How Do I Enable Aero Theme?
You are required to make click on the start button and select the control panel option. After this, you are required to make click on the personalization option and then make click on the window’s color and appearance option.
Why Is Aero Theme Not Working?
You have to make click on the start button and then type aero in the start search box and then make click on the find and fix problems with transparency and other visual effects. A wizard window opens where you have to click on advanced if you are willing to solve the problem in an automatic manner and then make click on the next button to continue. If the problem gets fixed automatically then the window borders are translucent.
What is Windows Aero Theme?
Windows aero is one of the GUIs which was first introduced with windows vista. Windows aero is having a new glass or a translucent appearance on the windows. Windows flip and flip 3D will allow the users to visually flip by every open window to display that window.
How Do I Disable Windows Aero?
You can simply be able to use and follow the steps we are sharing below to disable windows aero.
- First of all, you have to make click on the start button.
- Now, click on the control panel option.
- After this, you have to click on the appearance and personalization options.
- Then, you need to click on the customize colors option.
- Now, you have to click on the open classic appearance section.
- Finally, you have to select a color scheme other than the windows vista aero like the basic theme.
So, finally, we have shared mostly all the details about how to enable aero theme windows 10 on your computer.
Also, the methods we have shared above are really great and helpful as well as they didn’t need the real aero theme from Microsoft.
We hope that this detailed article will be helpful for you and helps you to Enable Aero Windows 10 easily in your system.
If this article is helpful for you then do share this article with other people so that they can also benefit from this article also if you have any issues or queries related to this article then feel free to connect with us by dropping your valuable comment in the comment section given below.