Maybe you know or not, but sometimes avast become so sensitive and it will show normal or safe website as the untrusted websites and as a result, it will block the access of that website and prevent the users to access or view that website, If you are also facing such problem then you can easily get rid of it and stop getting such warning from avast and also be able to stop avast from blocking website in future.
How to Stop Avast Web Shield Blocking Internet?
This article is going to be helpful for you to understand the process of how to disable avast web shield which is blocking the websites. Also, you will be able to understand how to whitelist the websites so that avast doesn’t block the access of the websites in the future. So, simply have a look at this article to know each and every detail in a proper manner.
Also Read: Avast Schedule Scan Guide for Automatic Scan
Method 1: Turn Off Avast Web Shield
Now, as we said earlier, this article helps you to know the process of how to turn off avast web shield. So, if your avast web shield blocking internet connection and you really want to know the same then read this article till the end. Here, we are going to share some of the easy and simple methods and steps by which you can easily be able to complete the process in a quick manner. You will understand all the basic methods of this by reading the steps below.
- First of all, you need to open the system tray in your device and then you have to double-click on the Avast icon.
- Now, when the avast gets open then you have to select the option of Protection.
- After this, you need to select the option of core shield.
- Simply turn off the option of Web shield.
- Then, you need to select the option of duration.
- After this, you need to make a click on the OK button.
- Now, you will see that the web shield has been disabled, and now, avast doesn’t block any of the websites in the future.
Also, it may be possible that while applying this change, you will get a warning message related to the core shields status. As the web shield is mainly known as one of the important factors of system protection and also when you complete your work or task, then make sure to turn it on by using the same process in terms to protect your system.
Also, you can also be able to stop avast from blocking websites by using different methods. By simply adding a website exception in Avast, you can be able to get rid of such issues. So, check the next method which we are sharing below.
Also Read: How to Close Avast Antivirus
Method 2: Add a Website Exception in Avast
Now, here we are sharing different methods by which you can easily be able to stop avast from blocking websites. You are required to read and follow all the steps which we are sharing in this section to understand it properly to fix the avast web shield blocking internet access problem.
- First of all, you have to launch the avast and then you have to open the menu.
- Now, you have to select the Settings option.
- After this, you are required to open the exceptions section.
- Then, in the next step, you need to make a click on the Add Exception button.
- In the next step, you have to write the website domain and make a click on the option of Add Exception.
- Now, your website has been added to the exception list of Avast. You can now easily be able to access a particular website without getting any error.
This is one of the safer and simplest methods in terms of disabling the web shield protection and it will doesn’t impact complete internet access. Also, you can disable avast notifications and messages by turning on the silent mode. Mainly this mode of protection is introduced only for serious issues and also for full-screen gaming and also for any other activities in which you don’t want any type of disturbance.
Also Read: How to Fix Avast Background Service Not Running Error
Method 3: Update Avast Antivirus to the Latest Version
If the above-given steps are not helpful for you and you really want to know how do I stop avast from blocking my internet then you can also try to update the Avast antivirus in its latest version. This method will help you to fix the issue with avast by updating its drivers and particular functions into the latest versions. So, if you want to fix avast blocking internet windows 10 then must check out this section carefully.
- You need to open the avast antivirus program and then you need to make a click on the Settings option.
- Now, on the left side, you will find an option of an update on which you have to click. You will get this option under the General option.
- After that, you have to click on the Check for Updates option. If there is any available update then simply update it wisely.
You can also update the avatars by using a different method.
- Make a right-click on the Avast icon by using the taskbar.
- Now, you have to go to the update option by using the drop-down menu and then you are required to make a right-click in terms to select any program.
- Now, follow the Third step of the previous procedure to finish the process.
Also Read: How Do I Get Rid of Avast Safezone
After you have successfully updated the avast antivirus software, you can check for any avast blocking website issues or get them fixed.
So, hopefully, we have shared all the details and steps related to the process of how to stop avast from blocking websites. If the above-given methods are helpful for you to fix this problem then you must share this article with other people. Also, let us know which method is helpful for you by dropping a comment below so that we get to know how beneficial this article is for our readers. In case of any issue or difficulty, let us know by dropping a comment below and we assure you to assist you in a better way.